8.29.2007

September sunshine

For me, September is a happy month. And this year, it will be even more joyous. First, you can hardly go wrong when you start a month with a long weekend. Then there's my birthday, my husband's birthday, and birthdays of a niece and nephew.

The start of fall is simply glorious. I love digging out sweaters and long-sleeved favorites and seeing leaves begin to change and breathing in the sweet smell of autumn.

This year, it gets a lot better. A new little nephew will be born. I have pre-teen and teenage nieces, so it's been a while since I've been related to a tiny newborn. I'm so thrilled to meet him and be his aunt and watch him grow from rattles to blocks to bikes.

Ahhh...the joys of September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Late September has the nicest weather.

Don't snoop around for your birthday present!

Bill

Related Posts with Thumbnails