3.18.2009

Still growing

If I felt like my belly was big before, now it is enormous. Our little boy is about 4.5 pounds and growing rapidly in preparation for his grand entrance into our family. I feel him rolling, moving, and stretching every day. And that is an incomparable joy.

The baby belly, as of today. And I thought I was big two months ago!

This past weekend, family kindly helped us paint his little room. We ended up with one blue wall, two yellow walls, and one wall with both colors (thanks for the great suggestion, Grandpa!), with white trim.

My husband is in the process of installing a ceiling fan and new carpet today. Then, we can collect all the baby furniture and accessories scattered helter-skelter around our house and complete the room. I also ordered a Bible verse to put on the wall above his crib that ties into the nautical theme and teaches him a bit about his Creator: "I worship the Lord, the God of heaven, who made the sea and the land" (Jonah 1:9).

Gotta love growing!

Wrapping up the painting in the nursery. Thanks to family for their hard work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the colors you chose! Can't wait to hear the baby news! :)

Becky said...

You look great Alison! You're almost there :-) I bet you both are getting more and more excited as the days get closer. :)

Golf Clubs Consultant said...

Hey Alison,

Just want to test to make sure I can leave a link in a comment on Blogspot. Here's a link for square golf clubs, from a South Korean company. You can see my post about their company and their Simpac golf clubs.

Love,
Bill

Related Posts with Thumbnails